Festival themes for 2020
In the wake of devasting bushfires and the global COVID-19 pandemic, this is one of the toughest years many NSW small businesses have faced.
Our 2020 themes are designed to help you reboot, upskill and look to the future as part of your recovery phase.
- Building your brand on social: How to market your business on social media, build your brand, protect your reputation and attract the customers you want
- Working with digi-tech: Present, promote and grow your business online and learn the latest technologies to best connect with your customers
- Financial foundations: Explore the grants and support available to you, take control of your bookkeeping, budgeting and taxation, and learn to safeguard your business
- Research, plan, do: Plan for the future with market research and develop tactics for risk and disaster management
- Futureproof your business: Understand stressors and disruptors, keep an eye outside your business model and know what to do when the unknown hits
- Your team and you: Gain insights on how to hire, manage, train and retain the best staff
Whether you’re just starting up or already running your own business, NSW Small Business Month has something for you and your business.
Use the filter bar on our home page and search either a topic or location. Or you can simply use the calendar to select a date and find an activity near you.