How to protect your business against cyber threats with Kochie
16 October 2019 at 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm
Cybersecurity is one of the biggest threats facing small businesses today. As organisations become more vulnerable, it’s critical for businesses to understand the threat landscape and defend their businesses from cyberattacks and data breaches.
To celebrate NSW Small Business Month 2019, you are invited to an exclusive event, brought to you in collaboration with the NSW Government where we will explore Cybersecurity for small business.
The event will be facilitated by David Koch from Sunrise and will feature a panel discussion with Cybersecurity experts from industry and government, including:
- Angela Fox, Senior Vice President & General Manager, Australia & New Zealand, Dell Technologies,
- Melissa Osborne CTO at Dell Technologies ANZ
- Todd Williams Director, NSW Cyber Security Network
- Chris Duckett, Editor ZDNet and TechRepublic Australia
- Andrew Miers, Partner HWL Ebsworth
Join us at this free event to learn about:
- The cyber threat landscape – are business owners aware of the risks they face?
- The impact of cybercriminal attacks on your business
- Top cybersecurity tips – how to protect your business from hacking and data breaches
You will also have the opportunity to meet our client product specialists and get hands-on with our latest range of Dell business system s powered by Intel® Core™ processors.
We look forward to welcoming you at the event.
Dell Small Business Team
Tickets are free and bookings are essential.